From the Airport
Our service starts from the moment you arrive at the airport, for a small charge we can provide VIP Express Clearance through immigration, meaning we help you skip the long queues, which is great after a long flight for parents with tired toddlers and babies. You will then be ushered straight through to the carousel to await your luggage whilst the representative will collect your passports and payment from you for your Entry Visa. When he returns he will virtually hold your hand through customs and then escort you outside to your own air-conditioned mini van complete with child safety seats (a rare service in Bali) you will then meet your personal driver who will take you to aman~putri, here you will be greeted and welcomed with warm smiles upon arrival.
For sleeping arrangements the owners of this villa who also have young children, have specially designed interconnecting double sliding doors allowing easy access from one bedroom into the other without having to go outside to gain access which is a very thoughtful feature for parents with babies and young children giving you complete peace of mind.
For younger guests or teenagers there is also choice of twin King single size beds in the second bedroom, here the doors can be locked from both sides for privacy if sharing with another family or for couples sharing with friends. An additional single bed can be requested but may incur a small charge for children 10 years and above from our management. Complimentary baby cots can come with a change table and mosquito nets, you also have the use of a high chair and even a baby monitor so you can relax downstairs by the pool whilst you’re little ones take their nap… now that’s a holiday for everyone.
Both bathrooms come with large bathtubs or we can offer you a baby bath for new-borns with an anti slip bath matt and fluffy bath towels. Aromatherapy shampoo, conditioner and body moisturizer along with a natural mosquito repellant are all complimentary during your stay with us, so there is no need to bring an extra suitcase for all those little added comforts.
Downstairs the villa is completely enclosed and the living areas all have large sliding doors complete with wire mesh screens for protection from mosquitoes and keeping a safety area inside for crawling babies. For entertainment we have Cable TV with a variety of children’s programs. There is also a library of DVD’s, CD’s, Board games, Colouring pencils with paper and a toy box. You even have use of the pool and beach toys.
Snacks & Casual meals
We know how important it is to make sure your children have simple snacks available when they get hungry so we have arranged with our neighboring hotel to supply children’s casual meals, they have given us a special children’s menu which is available at our villa with all the yummy favorites’ like nuggets and chips, pasta dishes, hamburgers, milkshakes and ice cream! All you need to do is phone through their choice and they will deliver up to 11pm directly to the villa and place on the table or by the pool which is wonderful for everyone and no cooking for Mums! We also provide children’s brightly coloured plastic cutlery, cups, bowls & plates and for babies we have a plastic bib, sipper cup, bowl and small spoon.
If you want a special night out or a full time nanny the owners can personally recommend their baby sitter they have been using since their children were born. She is very popular and her fees very affordable. All Balinese adore children as family is their way of life and you can completely relax knowing our staff love to fuss over children, making the choice of a villa over a hotel more flexible for younger families as you can lay by the pool, enjoy an afternoon cocktail or take a massage, all whilst your little ones can take a nap or run freely within the security of your own private walled villa. We take great pride in providing not only a gorgeous villa but a great service of making sure your most precious possessions have a fun time whilst ensuring the parents receive that well deserved break and leave aman~putri feeling pampered, spoiled and refreshed…So come and share our little piece of paradise!
Checklist for Mum and Dad
Yes we have listed everything we can supply you with.
- Baby/child safety seat (not capsule) for arrival from the airport or day tours when available
- Baby cot with mosquito net and change table
- Baby monitor
- Linen for cot
- Baby bath or large bath with anti-slip matt & bath toys
- Fluffy towels for the bath, pool & beach
- Natural spa products Aromatherapy shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body moisturizer and natural insect repellant
- High chair
- Baby bowl, small spoon & plastic bib
- Children’s plastic cutlery, cups, bowls and plates
- Blender, fresh vegetables can be purchased from the local market
- Baby toys and books
- Toybox for younger children
- Childrens DVD’s and cable TV with children’s programmes
- Colouring pencils & paper
- Beach toys
- Pool toys
- First aid kit
- 24 Hour doctors Hotline & 24hour Medical clinic 5 mins away
- 24/7 Personal security staff
- Staff who adore children
- Personal nanny/baby sitter recommended and loved by all our guests and the owners personally recommend her
- Baby supplies Nappies can be purchased at the supermarket 5 mins away and are good quality. Baby food such as Heinz can be purchased also a the supermarket but not a great choice and expensive
- Prams, infant play pen & steriliser can be hired from Balibaby, regrettably we cannot offer stair gates and pool fences due to the Balinese design of this villa